Sunday, August 20, 2017

Kiss

Still doing the wedding photos. I really liked this B&W photo of my son & his wife that the photographer took. I used the Prima "Rose Quartz" papers again and for my background paper I used the one with the black mottled look. I took a piece of the small rose papers and tore a diagonal strip to go acroos the backgroud paper. I cut three of the other papers into different length strips to go behind the photo. I distressed all the papers but I didn't ink these ones. I popped the photo up with some cardboard and added some flowers from my stash. I then fussy cut some roses from the papers and popped them up with cardboard and added them to the layout. I also fussy cut some feathers from the paper and added them to the layout. After I added my "kiss" title I took some white paint that I watered down and added some paint splats around the layout. Here's the finished layout, TFL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment