Friday, September 16, 2016

September ATC Challenge

So it's week two of the Swirlydoos "Not so Round Robin" for September. This week's ATC will be a Steampunk ATC.

So for my card I used 2 pieces of torn kind of vintage type paper. One piece being torn an laid in the top left corner of the card.  I punched a hole and added an eyelet to the top right and bottom left corner of the tag. I layered a couple of gears on the top left and bottom right corners of the tag. I also added a small rosebud on to the top of the layered gears. I added a small pointing hand and a metal tag with a brad to the card. I then added  small gold colored pearl flourish to the card and added some thread twisted over the card. I found this steampunk photo of the girl on Pinterest. I popped the photo up on card board and added it to the ATC, finishing off my card. So what do you think about my steampunk card? Here's the finished project...

No comments:

Post a Comment