Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF!

Well what a beautiful day it turned out to be today. Nice and sunny and mild - I'm liking it! I've got the sliding glass door out to the sundeck in my office open while I work on my latest project. I love spring time!

Yesterday I started playing with some of my Ranger Inks and Distress Ink pads. I love Tim Holtz and all of his great ideas when scrapping so I'm trying to learn a few things. I found out the Distress ink pads are great for re-coloring chipboard letters. The blue ones I had for my project were not quite the right shade of blue so I used the Denim Distress Ink on them and now they match up great. I also used it on some white lace that I had that I wanted to add to the page and that turned out great too. I think I'll be using these inks a lot more now.

I'm off to try and finish up this page now, I'll post it when I get done. Have a great Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I just love how this LO turned out!!!! Love the blue here and what a precious photo to scrap is this!

    ReplyDelete