Thursday, March 18, 2010

Going Green

Good Morning bloggers! These days everyone is trying to think of different ways of recycling, going green and trying to save this wonderful planet we all live on. I know when I am buying different things, not necessarily scrapbooking items, you end up with all sorts of packaging that might be good for other things but you just don't know what those things might be. Well today while surfing the net I came across American Crafts blog and they had a great idea for re-using some of the packaging. This idea was for re-using clam shell packaging from chipboard. This is such a great idea, you really must check this out, here is the link: http://americancrafts.typepad.com/studio/2010/03/a-green-idea.html

It's another beautiful sunny day today and I am feeling a lot better than I have in the past few days so I hope to actually accomplish a few things. Last night my DH and I were going through some pictures we had taken while we were in Cancun about 5 years ago (before I ever knew anything about scrapbooking). We came across a couple of great shots taken of us while we were out snorkeling with a group of people. Amazingly enough I don't look to bad in the pictures (I'm not very photogenic) so that's my project for the day to scrapbook these pictures. I will post them once I'm finished so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can do them justice.

Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment