Friday, March 12, 2010

Back

Okay so I am so proud of myself. Two days in a row I've actually posted on my blog. Will wonders never cease, lol! I was just about to go and work on my newest scrap page and I thought "No, first I'm going to post on my blog". So here I am (she says as patting her own back)!

I can't believe it. Two weeks ago while the Olympics were on we had such beautiful sunny mild weather (not that it helped for some of the games that were held on Cyprus Mountain, but it sure impressed all the Olympic visitors). Then on Wednesday morning we woke to about 1/2 an inch of snow here in Campbell River. Unlike the east coast we're not use to that here in BC. So this morning my DH is going down Island making a delivery and he phones me to let me know it's snowing where he is going and it is already snowing about 15 miles from us so it must be heading North up our way. Well sure enough, about 11:00 am it starts snowing like crazy (Aaaccckk!). So off I went to do all my errands before it got to bad. Well thank goodness it stopped finally and now it's raining out so it didn't stick. I must say I am not impressed with Mother Nature's joke.

Now I'm off to do some scrapping. I'm making a Princess 2 page set to sell on eBay so I will take a pic of it when I'm finished to show off here. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment