Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Addicted

Okay so I am now officially addicted to making paper roses! I spent most of last night going through all my left over paper pieces making roses out of them. I don't know, but if you're anything like me I hate to throw bits of papers away that are left over from scrapping a page. So now I have a great way to use them all up, I'm recycling and saving the earth! How cool is that, lol!

It's a very dreary, rainy day here in Campbell River today so it's a good reason to stay inside and scrapbook (like I need an excuse, lol). I think I may have to go lay down for a bit though as my MS is really acting up today and making me very fatigued and weak. I try to ignore it most of the time but sometimes you just have to give in and rest. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment