Monday, March 12, 2018

Life's a Beach Mini Album

Well it's been a couple of weeks since my last post but I've been busy working on a new mini album. I made this one using Graphic 45's "Sun Kissed" paper collection. I have to tell you I am soooo in love with this paper collection! As soon as I saw it I knew it would be awesome for this project. I live just a few blocks from the ocean here in Campbell River, BC. My grand kids come up here every summer since they were just a few years old so I've always had tons of photos to scrap of them at the beach and at one of the many lakes we have. Just like me I know there are other parents and grandparents out there who have lots of photos like this and this would be the perfect album for them. There are over 60 spots for photos, along with many spots for journaling and adding memorabilia.

The album measures 6"h x 7"w with a 2" spine.  I've used one of the tag's from the collection for the front cover of the album. I added some white Prima flowers which I sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray in Cape Cod Coral to match up with the colors in the papers. I tucked a couple of small sea shells in with the flowers and added a wooden anchor and seaweed from Kaisercraft. On the spine I added a little bottle cap dangle that I made (I sell these on my website here:Scrappers Heaven). I hope to get a video up of the whole album sometime this week.
 Here are more photo's of the inside of the album.

 
















Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment