Sunday, March 18, 2018

First Day, First Job

Well I think my layout mojo came back from vacation and I've actually made another layout. This photo of my granddaughter has been in my "photos to scrap" basket for ages. Just so you can see what I mean is, the photo was taken back in June 2015 and my granddaughter just graduated last June, lol.

I used the Prima "Rose Quartz" paper collection for this layout. I popped up all the paper layers & the photo with cardboard. I distressed and inked all the papers. I did some fussy cutting of some of the flowers and feathers from the different papers. For the feathers I took my scissors and cut slits on both sides just to give it  more of a feather look. The paper roses are from the same paper collection by Prima. The little wooden clock and the metal key are from my stash. I was very pleased how the layout turned out, here's the finished layout... Click on the photo to see a larger view.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment