Monday, November 20, 2017

Swirlydoos Sketch Challenge

I've been in a bit of a scrap layout funk lately so I decided to enter the Swirlydoos sketch challenge this month. Here is the sketch from Swirlydoos.
My take on the sketch was pretty simple. I used this photo taken of me when my girlfriend and I had gone on a little mini vacation down island to Victoria, BC back in September 2014. I've had the photo sitting in my "to scrap" basket for ages. I found some fencing in my stash and then used my honeycomb die to cut out my chippies which I painted to match my flowers. I added a doily behind the photo as well as part of a doily on the top left of the layout under the flowers. I also added some flower sticker die cuts just above and behind the fencing. To finish the layout off I added some small pearl flourishes and added some stamping around the layout. Here's the finished layout, thanks for stopping by.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment