Thursday, August 17, 2017

The Ceremony

Another wedding layout, this one of the ceremony. I used Kaisercraft's "Lilac Whisper" paper collection again, I'm in love with this collection, it's just so pretty!  I did a lot of layers and distressed and inked all of the papers. I added flowers from my stash, along with adding one where I've torn the paper on the top right side of the paper, rolled the paper back, added a small piece of background paper and popped a small rose in between the torn paper. I added a small silver rose with mauve bow. I printed out a couple of pretty mauve butterflies and cut them out, then covered them with Glossy Accents. Once they were dry I added some wire antenas that I made to them and added them to the layout. I was quite happy with how the layout turned out. TFL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment