Friday, August 4, 2017

New Mini Album

Wow where did the summer go? I can't believe it's August already. I was down on the mainland for most of June for my granddaughters graduation from High School and my son's wedding. Of course being a scrapper I have a ton of more photo's to scrap now! 

I've been busy working on another mini album that I finished off last week. I was a lot quicker making this one compared to my first mini that took forever because I was waiting for the small magnets I had bought from eBay. This album I made 6"x6" and used Kaisercrafts "Lilac Whisper" paper collection. These papers are sooooo pretty! Here's a photo of the front cover of the album.
I've done a video so you can see the inside pages. There's a ton of spots for photo's and journaling. I'd love to hear what you think of it. Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment