Saturday, May 13, 2017

May 2017 Swirlydoos Round Robin

I managed to join in on this months RR over at Swirlydoos. Here's the challenge for May 2017.
"It’s May, the month of flowers and freshness. This month we are going to embrace the freshness with a twist by doing a layout with lots (at least 40%) white space with mixed media.
Twists!
One extra point awarded for each of the following:
1. It’s still spring, so let’s see some fun photos.
2. This is to be a true Swirly style layout.
3. Embellish, but don’t over embellish."

I was on Team #3, week 2 following Peggy from Swirlydoo's Design Team. Here's Peggy's layout featuring her adorable grandsons.
For my two photo's I used a couple of photo's of my grandson when we were camping a few years ago. The mixed media I used was some stenciling with a heart stencil and modeling paste, some green Starburst ink, some stamping and I used some Vintage Photo distress embosing powder on my chippies. After I added my photos and embellishments I added some white paint splatters to the layout. I was quite happy at how the layout turned out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment