Sunday, April 23, 2017

April 2017 Round Robin

 I joined in on the Round Robin over at Swirlydoos this month. This was the challenge "It’s April, the month of Spring. This month we are going to embrace Spring cleaning, with a “Clean and Simple” layout but it has to be Swirly Style. How, let me explain it to you. Create a “Clean”(no mixed media)and “Simple”(minimal embellishments) layout but make it Swirly Style (flowers and embellishments)." I was on Team 2 for week 4 and my team mates gave me some great layouts to lift. The main things to lift off of my team mates was using some punch around the page punches, three photos and some chippies. You'll have to ignore a few little slip ups as I haven't quite mastered using the punch around the page punches yet. I've used three photos of our kids from a photo shoot they had done and chippies that I used under the edges of the photos as well as a chippie from my stash for my title. Here's the finished layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment