Friday, January 13, 2017

Happy New Year!

Well here we are 13 days into the New Year and my first post of the New Year. I was so busy making layouts for our grandson's first year scrap album before Christmas that I just had to take a rest from scrapping & blogging. I decided the other day to try and get started on my Valentine cards, so far I've only got two of them done (I never said I was speedy, lol). Here is my first one, which is a bit of a lift from Ewa, a member of Pion's Design Team. 
This is my second card I made, I didn't really have any plan when I made this one but I did want to use my heart "Love" die on it. I added the two flower clusters to the top left corner and bottom right corner but it seems to be a little flat in the middle doing this but not quite sure what I should have done different other than maybe just doing one corner.
Well I hope you liked these and I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment