Saturday, October 29, 2016

Using Paper Scraps

I'm sure there are others like me who have paper scraps that we just can't throw out because either we like the paper line or you don't think the paper scraps are small enough to throw away. Well I decided I should do something with all of these scraps so I decided to make some cards. These first 3 cards were made from paper scraps left over from a scrap kit back in 2011. I still have more scraps from that kit left over. Here are the first cards I did, you can click on the photo to see a larger view.
 These next couple of cards are made with paper scraps from a scrap kit from 2010 and like the other three there are still lots of scraps! If I didn't ever buy anymore papers I could probably keeping making cards with my scraps for a couple of years. Of course not buying new papers just wouldn't work because as soon as I see new papers I just have to have them, lol. Here are the other 2 cards.
 TFL and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment