Friday, August 19, 2016

Baby Blues

Okay, so I may be a bit prejudice but have you ever seen a cuter little guy before! This is our newest grand baby born Dec 2nd, 2015. He just turned 8 months on August 2nd. We've decided he's going to be a real lady killer when he's older. Who am I kidding, he already is, lol!

I've had this Scenic Route "Metropolis Idea Kit" in my stash like forever. As I was digging through my stash to find papers to go with the photo I cam across the kit and knew it would be perfect for this photo! I kept the layout very clean and simple. I layered a few of the different papers from the kit and fussy cut out a few of the stars from the paper and I used one of the arrows to point to Liam's eyes. I dug through my stash of chipboard  letters for the title. For the "Blues" part of the title I had the letters but not in the same color so I just painted them...that's the advantage of scrapbooking, there are no rules, lol! Anyway I hope you like the layout and I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment