Thursday, April 2, 2015

Birthday Tag

So my family has a few birthdays this month, the first being my granddaughter who will be 16 on Saturday. I can't believe she's 16, where did all the years go? I couldn't believe my son (her Dad) turned 35 last month...hmmmm, I guess I'm getting old, lol. So I have had some of the Julie Nutting doll stamps for quite awhile but haven't had a chance to really play with them, so I decided to do a tag/birthday card for my granddaughter with one of the stamps. I used one of the tags from the Julie Nutting Tag Pad "Aquarelle" for this tag. The doll stamp I used is "Olive", for some reason she just made me think of my granddaughter. I used Graphic 45's "Secret Garden" paper collection for this tag and I used a small doily. It's a pretty simple tag but I was pleased at how it turned out, here's a photo of the tag. I printed out the sentiment on my computer and used a brad to attach it to the card.
 Well I hope to hear what you think of my tag. Have a great Easter weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment