Friday, October 10, 2014

Father of the Bride

Another page for the wedding album. I just love both of these photos of my husband and his/our daughter. I love how happy our daughter looks in these photos and how happy my husband is, he is so happy that Noelle has found such a wonderful husband and he knows he doesn't have to worry about her anymore...even though he'll still worry, you know how men can be about their daughters, lol. The papers I've used for this layout is a wedding kit that I bought at Walmart. The paper is not really a heavy type of card stock but it's still good for these wedding layouts. The black flowers I've used were in my stash but I believe they are from Petaloo and the white flower is from Manorhouse. The die cut white branch & leaves are from Die-namite's dies. I'm quite pleased at how it turned out. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment