Friday, December 20, 2013

My Ten Favorite Projects Using Chipboard

Well I am trying out for Imaginarium Designs new Design Team and they have asked us to post on our blog 10 of our favorite projects using chipboard. I live in a small town on Vancouver Island here on the West Coast of Canada so our local scrapbook store doesn't carry a lot of chipboard so most of the chipboard I have and use on my projects I've bought online. How great would it be to actually make the Design Team and get to work with all those yummy chipboard pieces, I would be in "Chipboard Heaven". Anyway the following projects are some of my favs!


Well I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that my projects will be enough to earn me a spot on this great design team! Thanks for stopping by everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment