Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Secret Garden

I was surfing around the internet the other week and I came across this really cute little garden that someone had made using a hollowed out book and they called it "The Secret Garden". I remembered how I liked reading that book. Of course being a scrapbooker the first thing I thought was "I could make that with scrapbooking goodies". So that's exactly what I did and here is my "Secret Garden"!
The chair I got off of eBay, the door knocker I got from Home Hardware, the door I made from Popsicle sticks, the small blue & white rosebuds I made myself, fencing, moss, and rocks are from the $Store, papers from Graphic45 and K&Co, key, larger flowers and greenery is from my stash. If you'd like to check out the real one I used as inspiration you can check it out
here: CLICK HERE

2 comments: