Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Quick Fathers Day Card


Just a quick card I did for my husband for Father’s Day which could basically be used for any occasion by just changing the sentiment on the banner. The bottom two layers are papers from my stash, one which just happened to have gears on it so it went perfect with the clock from the “Old World Time” sheet. I cut a piece of paper from the “Vintage Map” sheet which I thought was appropriate since my husband is a truck driver and is always on the road doing deliveries. I added some gears from my stash and a bit of burlap I had and you have a great masculine card! TFL!

Meg’s Garden Products Used
1035 Vintage Map paper
1037 Old World Time

Other products Used
Miscellaneous background papers
Metal gears
Burlap
Vintage photo distress ink 

No comments:

Post a Comment