Monday, April 8, 2013

A few tags

I didn't realize that it has been a few days since I last posted on my blog. We've been a little busy what with Easter and family birthdays and our weather has finally begun to feel like spring, it took long enough, lol! The weather on Easter weekend was absolutely gorgeous. On the Saturday we took our boat out for the first time this year and did some fishing and crabbing. I managed to get about 6 ling cod but they were a bit on the small side so we threw them back. One of the poor ones we threw back it took so long to get the hook out of him, by the time he was back in the water the poor thing was dead. We didn't notice him floating right away but one of the bald eagles that was watching us from way up in the trees noticed and flew down and grabbed him for his lunch. I got a photo of him coming down to grab it but I only had my small camera and was a bit of distance away so the pic is not that good but I'll show it off anyway, lol.

You can click on the photo to see the larger photo.

In between all of this stuff going on I did manage to get a bit of scrappy time for myself so I decided to make some tags with my leftover Prima Rondelle papers. I still have a bit of the papers left so I hope to get a card or two made with it. Anyway, here's a photo of the tags, and of course you can see a larger view by clicking on the photo. I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment