Monday, September 17, 2012

Indian Summer

Well the weather is certainly making up for the crappy June we had here in BC. It's been gorgeous and sunny here (except for one kind of cloudy day, but still warm) with the temperatures up between 22 - 27 nearly everyday. So of course with the good sunny weather it means getting out in the yard and start to clean things up for the fall so I haven't got a whole lot of scrappy time in since the grand kids left.

I finally got started on a layout yesterday which I'm still playing around with - seems my mojo has gone off on vacation or something, lol. Oh well I'll just keep plugging away at it and hopefully I can finish it off today so I can actually post something new on my blog.

Oh one thing I did want to mention is that over on the "Swirlydoos Forum" my friend, Paulien van den Bosch, is going to be having Round Robin going on only for cards instead of layouts. It sounds like it's going to be lots of fun, you don't have to be buying the Swirlydoos kits to join in on this RR so pop on over and check it out here: "Cards, cards, cards" All of the members at Swirlydoos are so talented, I have learned so much from all of them since joining the group and we always love new members! Well I'm off to try and get my layout finished, I hope everyone has a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment