Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Well I hope everyone is enjoying their day today! I just thought I'd pop in between the goings on today to post a new layout I did of this funny photo of my daughter that her friend took while they were shopping last week. As soon as I saw it I new had to post it. Usually when I'm doing layouts it sometimes takes me a little bit to come up with just the right title for it, not this time though, it came to me right away - "Incognito"! All of the papers and goodies are still from my June 2011 LE Kit from My Creative Scrapbook - and I can't believe I still have lots more of this kit to use up still! I did a little bit of fussy cutting of the small green flowers and the strip down the left side of the layout and some distressing on the layers. I think it came together quite well (she says after patting her own back, lol). Thanks for stopping by and have a great Valentines evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment