Monday, January 16, 2012

Big Sketch Contest

My Creative Scrapbook hosted a 3 month long sketch contest at their sketch blog (you can find it here: My Creative Sketches) in which they supplied a sketch and everyone was to create a layout based on that sketch.The contest was October through December...and as usual Pam has given away the most awesome prizes! The sketches and the layouts I did based on these sketches are below.
Sketch #3:



My layout:


Sketch #2:

For my layout I turned the sketch on it's side:

Sketch #1:

My layout for this sketch is being published in "Scrapbook News and Review's" January issue so I am unable to show it here until Feb 15th, so I will post it then but I needed to get these all up 
on my blog here so I could enter the final phase of this big sketch contest.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment,  I love to read them all - good or bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment