Monday, March 14, 2011

Beginning of a new week

Another Monday almost over and March is half over - where does the time go? Well today I finally managed to get some scrappy play time with my Feb LE kit from MCS. This kit is beautiful with all of the Graphic 45 Once upon a Springtime collection - cute little fairies, flowers, tags and of course no kit would be complete with out some gorgeous Prima flowers

 The name of these papers went just perfect with this photo of my Mum and Dad when they were dating. My Dad was in the Canadian Airforce during the war and my Grandparents owned a pub in England which is where my Dad met my Mum which was in spring of 1946. They only dated for 3 months and my Dad was getting sent back to Canada and he proposed to my Mum and she said yes and they were married on June 3, 1946. My Dad left to go back to Canada and my Mum followed a month later. I've never seen 2 people more in love than the two of them, if my Mum hadn't passed away from cancer at age 61 they would have still been together. At least I know they are together now and that makes me happy. Oh dear, getting myself all teary eyed here, sorry. I really liked the way this layout turned out. TFL

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page you have created - very inspiring! I too am a member of MCS and I agree this paper range is just fab Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie,Congratulations on your beautiful LO being published. As a scrapper myself I know what an accomplishment that is. I would love to get my hands on that magazine.Your blog is very nice and I love the background/flowers. Where did you find it. I am not totally happy with my theme so pls give me some tips. Thank You for stopping by to visit my blog. I will visit you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments. Stylinn my blog layout comes from
    http://cute-bloglayouts.blogspot.com/
    She has some beautiful layouts, check it out!

    ReplyDelete