Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another one for the Heritage album

I love the Feb LE kit from MCS so much so I did another layout for my heritage album using this paper. These are a couple of photos of my sisters and I when we were kids living in Alert Bay, BC. This paper was so pretty I really didn't want to cover it up very much so what I did was scanned the paper (only because I didn't have two sheets of this one) and then I did a bunch of fussy cutting of the two bottom corners and popped them up with foam for a 3D look, I also did the two fairies at the top of the page and the bird with the ribbon and popped them up with foam also. Then I took some pretty peach colored ribbon I had and sort of followed the ribbon on the paper. It still needed a little something else so I used some Stickles glitter to do all the fairies wings. We had these really pretty peach ribbon roses in the kit so I placed a few around the bottom of the layout and also used some of the pretty leaf ribbon around the bottom of the layout. I'm really quite pleased at how it turned out, what do you think? Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will leave some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment