Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Wow I can't believe it's Valentines Day already. I hope everyone got spoilt by their significant other. I know I did by my DH. Not only is it Valentines Day but it's also our anniversary - so my gift was brand new laminate flooring in my scrap room. I'm sure everyone is thinking "Well that's not very romantic." but to me it's the best present he could have given me. I spent most of last week clearing out all of my stuff in my scrap room and tearing out old carpeting. On Saturday my hubby and a couple of friends put all the laminate in - it looks soooo nice, I just love it! So yesterday (Sunday) I started painting my room and finished it off today. The only thing I have left to do is paint all the trim and get that put back on, then I can start moving all my stuff back in and getting it organized. Right now I have my computer desk and computer back in the room but it's sitting in the middle of the room so I could get around it to paint the walls. I can't wait until it's all done. I'll take pictures and post them when it's all finished.

I just realized that it's already past midnight so this post will show as Feb 15th instead of Feb 14th - so I'm a few minutes late with my Valentine wishes to everyone. I hope everyone has a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment