Thursday, January 6, 2011

The week's almost over!

Only three  more days and we're off to Las Vegas - woohoo! We were thinking that it was going to be good to get away from the cold here for a few days but apparently it's not that  much warmer in Vegas and the other day they had 2 inches of snow - we definitely don't want snow while we're there. It's been very cold down south, even in Yuma, Arizona where my in-laws go every winter (Canadian Snowbirds) the pipes on the outside of their 5th wheel were frozen - now that it's just to weird! I just checked the weather for Vegas today and apparently it's back up to 52 F, and it's sunny so that's a bit better.

I got another layout done with some of the papers from the MCS Dec LE kit. We had a challenge at MCS to do stamping on a layout. On mine below I used some drywall tape and stamped it with green distress ink and then stamped that on my background paper. Used one of my corner stamps in two of the corners and a buttefly stamp for one corner and used some brown distress ink to stamp two of my dandelion puff ball stamps. You can't really see that well in this photo but I used one of my flourish stamps and some off white ink to stamp flourishes on the brown paper. 

My daughter took these photos of my two grandchildren when she was babysitting them for my son. I thought they were so funny when she sent them to me because they looked sooo serious in the one photo and then so crazy in the other, lol. Well thanks for looking and have a great rest of your work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment