Monday, January 17, 2011

Home again.....

We got back from our Las Vegas trip the other day. We had a great time - didn't come home with money but then who goes to Vegas thinking they'll come home rich, lol. We saw some good shows. We went to the "Titanic" exhibit at the Luxor hotel which was great. To see all of this real stuff and read personal stories as to why the different passengers came to be on board the Titanic was so cool - I would definitely tell people if you are in Las Vegas you should see this one for sure!

We also went to the "Madame Tussauds Wax Museum". Wow, these figures just look so real, it's amazing. Of course I took lots of photo's in there to scrapbook. *S* I haven't got a chance to download my photos yet but once I do I'll be very busy scrapping them all. Well I'm off to go catch up on posts at MCS, thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment