Thursday, January 6, 2011

Amazing...

I actually got another layout done today, maybe I'm on a role. Oh better not say anything more in case I lose my mojo, lol. Since we didn't have any kids with us this Christmas (so sad) and a turkey is a little big for two of us we decided that since we had this fresh crab our friends caught a day before and a couple of frozen lobster tails in the freezer, we would cook up that instead. Well my DH cooked them all up in the wok with some awesome sauce he made and they were sooooo good! Not a traditional Christmas dinner but a very yummy one! We had taken a picture of it all cooking up so I figured I should scrap it so here's what I came up with. I used some more of the papers and goodies from the December LE kit from MCS and still have lots left. Thanks for looking and I'd love to hear any comments you'd like to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment