Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tim Holtz 12 Days of Christmas Tags

Well I'm sure if you're like most scrappers you probably love Tim Holtz 12 Days of Christmas Tags. If you haven't seen them before you can start at "Day 1" of his tags here: Tim Holtz Blog. Every year he never ceases to amaze me with all the wonderful ideas he comes up with and great ways to use your scrapping and card making products that you probably never would have thought of - he is beyond talented, I absolutely adore him! 

Anyway, this year I decided to try do all of his tags and I am so excited to say that I managed to get them all done - yeah me! LOL. As I wasn't sure what items I would be needing or improvising on for each of his tags I didn't do them in the order that he did so I didn't want to put the ones I had done, up on my blog, until I had finished them all so as not to confuse you. I will be putting these up on my blog later this evening so if you have any comments (good or bad) I'd love to hear them. I will try and give you a run down on each one as it's posted so you will know what I did to hopefully achieve a look to the tags similar to Tim's. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will stop by later and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment