Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I know it's Halloween today but I'm trying to get ready for Christmas already, lol. Boy I didn't realize I had so much Christmas paper in my stash until I pulled it out yesterday. I'm thinking I could be making cards till the cows come home - or at least until Santa arrives, lol. The little hedgehog is one that I drew in my Paint Shop Pro program, fashioned after one of the Penny Black stamps - I'm not  great stamper so this works better for me - plus it saves me a few dollars not having to buy the stamp, lol. I used some puffy paint on the tree branches and on his hat trim and popped him up with foam for the 3D look.

The other card is more of a vintage shabby/chic look using some Tim Holtz stamps and embossing powder. I just love all the Tim Holtz stamps etc., this year I hope to finish off my "Twellve Tags" of Christmas following Tim's tutorials. I did a lot of disdtressing on thisone and am quite pleased at how it turned out as I really didn't have a layout in mind for this one, I just kind of made it up as I went along.

I hope everyone has a safe Halloween tonight and the kiddies get lots of goodies! TFL






No comments:

Post a Comment