Friday, October 8, 2010

12 years..

I didn't realize that a week had gone by without posting. The weather here has been super nice and warm (21 Celsius), so I've been busy working out in the yard. I've been cleaning out all the flower beds and trimming hedges back, mowing lawns, very busy, of course my poor back has been paying for all of this hard work, lol. I figured I better get this all done as its suppose to start raining again tomorrow and who knows when it will stop.

We were suppose to go camping tomorrow, just an overnight thing at one of the lakes around here. But I'm thinking that most likely won't happen if it's raining. I'd much rather be in my house if its raining, lol.

It's  only taken me about three days to do this layout below. On Oct 2nd I celebrated my 12 years since my surgery for breast cancer so I decided I should scrap a page about this event. I've used some more of the papers from my MCS Limited Edition scrap kit. So this is what I came up with, I hope you like it and thanks for taking a peek! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Heck yeah you should scrap it!! You should also shout it from the rooftops!!!!! Congrats, Steph and here's to another 12 years rid of that horrible disease.. I am so happy 4 U :)
    P.S., I love this beautiful teal paper or cardstock you matted your pic with - do you know what brand it is? Also, this is a really nice pic of you! Take care

    ReplyDelete