Friday, September 3, 2010

Where did the time go...

I can't believe it's September already, it seems like summer just got started. We had a great time with the grand kids visiting us, lots of pictures from our daily jaunts here and there and from our camping trip with friends. It's so quiet here without them but I'm going to be busy scrapping a whole lot of pictures. I have managed to get two pages scrapped for a couple of challenges we had over at MCS. One was a color challenge using blue, yellow, green and white (which just went perfect with a picture of my grandson on what we call "The Party Boat") and the other one of my two grandchildren searching for crabs at the beach was for a sketch challenge.

I hope everyone has some great plans for this Labor Day weekend. Enjoy this long weekend before the little ones go back to school (I know you are all doing the ":Happy Dance", lol) and TFL!




No comments:

Post a Comment