Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tranquil Moments

Here it is the middle of the week already. I tell you the older you get the faster the days go by - don't think I like this getting old thing, lol. It was a beautiful sunny warm day again today and I did manage to get out an do a bit of yard work so that was good. Unfortunately it's suppose to start raining by Friday afternoon which sucks since my dh and I are going to take a trip up Island to see the town I was born in. The town is called Alert Bay and is on a tiny Island called Cormorant Island , which is about 3 klms off the east coast of northern Vancouver Island. We moved from there a month before I turned 3 to the home I grew up in in Richmond, BC. I don't remember anything about Alert Bay so it will be kind of cool to see if anything seems to be familiar to me. I'm quite looking forward to it, so I really hope it doesn't rain as we'll be camping in our camper and hope to take our own boat over to the island rather than take the ferry over (which will be a lot cheaper).

I did manage to squeeze in a little scrapping time tonight and did this page for a picture I took of my dh while we were camping the other week. He just looked so relaxed, no stress, no worries, just enjoying himself casting out his fishing line. The flowers I made using a tutorial by Gabrielle from MCS, you can find the tutorial on her blog here. Thanks for the great tutorial Gabi!

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week and TFL!


No comments:

Post a Comment