Thursday, September 23, 2010

Beach Combing

Well it's officially fall, I had to wear a jacket t his morning when I went off to do my errands. It was looking pretty black out there this morning but now it looks like the sun is trying to peek through the clouds. Yeah!

Managed to get another layout done last night. This is my granddaughter & grandson when we were off at the beach searching for sea treasures when they were visiting. The netting is actual fish netting, which I purchased from one of our local fishing stores in town (way cheaper than the craft store, lol). The starfish of course is fake. I found it at one of our little shops in town, it's suppose to be a fridge magnet. The other shells are from the beach, & the sand dollar I had to bleach to clean it up a bit. The other twine in the net is a type of ribbon they sell at our local scrapbook store which looks perfect on any beach/card layouts. TFL and I hope everyone is having a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    loving your layout. the net looks wonderful! great work!

    ReplyDelete