Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Travels...

My stepdaughter left for Australia 3 weeks ago. She is volunteering for a year with a group called Latitude Canada and got a posting at an All Girls Private school in Rockhampton. It was going to be my dh's birthday just after she left so I suggested to her that it would be a great idea for her to do a scrapbook up for him of pics from her being a little girl right up to now. She's never really scrapped before and she did just an awesome job on this scrapbook for him. He was so happy to get this from her, he even had a few tears in his eyes (not that he will admit that though, lol).

Anyway I told her if she posted pics from Australia on her Facebook I could download the pics and scrap them for her to add to his book she gave him. She has taken so many awesome pictures it's hard to decided which ones to scrap. So these next couple of layouts are ones that I have scrapped so far for her. TFL






No comments:

Post a Comment