Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where did the time go?

Wow, Thursday already, I can't believe it. How come when your a kid the days just drag by and then when you become 21 they fly by so quick and suddenly you realize you've become your parents, lol! Oh well not much we can do I guess. I've been busy trying to get the rest of my gardens weeded before the weather decided to change and rain. Which I actually managed to do, well sort of - I have one more to do but it's one the previous owners put in and its a major disaster, I hate working on it. I think I'm going to end up ripping everything out and start again from scratch one of these days.

This weekend is a long weekend here in Canada, Queen Victoria's birthday. This is usually the first weekend everyone likes to get out and go camping for the first time of the year. The weather doesn't look so great for the next few days, so that won't be to good for some of the die hard campers. Luckily we're not going camping until Wednesday of next week and it looks like it might get nicer by then (she says keeping her fingers crossed).

I did managed to get a little bit of time in to scrap, below is my most recent page that I finished this afternoon. These are my daughters two silly dogs napping on the couch after a hard day of doing dog stuff...eating, chewing things they shouldn't, beating each other up - you know the usual dog stuff, lol.

TFL and have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment