Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mothers Day Flowers

My daughter gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers for Mothers Day so of course I just had to take a picture to scrap. We also had a color challenge at My Creative Scrapbook. We had to use Pink, Green, Yellow and White. The papers I used are from Basic Grey - I just love this Porcelain line of paper. The title was made with my Cricut machine using the Jasmine cartridge and taking it into Cricut Design Studio and welded the letters together. I cut out one of the bird cages from the Basic Grey paper and popped it up with foam and then used pink embroidery thread to make the chain. I also made my own flourish transparency printed out on my computer. And of course the pretty flowers are from Prima, who else!

Speaking of Prima, I got a nice surprise yesterday at My Creative Scrapbook. We had a favorite color challenge and all who entered names got put into a hat and they pulled a name yesterday and I won! I am so excited as the prize was a great goody bag full of Prima - now I have something to look forward to in my mail other than just bills, lol.

Here's my scrap page, thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment