Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lazy Day

Wow Sunday already, where did the weekend go! I didn't even get a chance to do any scrapping yesterday and it was National Scrapbook Day. We've been busy do yard work etc - you know all that stuff to get ready for spending more time outside with family and friends. I'm a summer person so I love it when the days get longer and warmer. Mind you the weather hasn't been really cooperating with the warm part everyday. It was nice in the sunshine yesterday but boy when the sun went behind the clouds it was quite cool. Oh well I managed to get most of my garden ornaments all put out yesterday, as well as this cute little "Garden Peeker" gnome that my sister bought me for Christmas put up on my pear tree. He's so cute! Here is a picture of him below. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment