Monday, April 5, 2010

Urban Angel

I hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday. I know I did, great time with friends and of course ate way too much Turkey & dessert!

I actually started this layout yesterday afternoon before we went to our friends for dinner and finally finished it this afternoon. I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out. I used the Basic Grey Infuse line of papers again and also made some of the roses from the same papers. I just think this line of paper goes so well with these kind of Shabby Chic type pictures of my daughter that her friend took. By the time I finish scrapbooking them all you'll be sick of seeing them, lol. This is also the first time I've ever used cardboard on a layout and I really like how it looks. I distressed the edges with Fired Brick Distress Ink from Rangers so it goes great with the paper colors. Well I hope you like it and hope everyone has a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment