Saturday, April 17, 2010

Surprise

I wasn't quite sure how I wanted to do this layout of the pictures of my daughter walking into her surprise birthday party we had for her while I was down visiting. I finally settled on the papers I liked and then finally came up with this layout.

I had this bag of different size and shape flowers that were just a basic white so I decided to use some of my ranger inks on them and paint them to bring out the colors from the background paper. After I inked them I stamped over them with one of my flourish stamps just using black ink and I really liked the way they came out. I think I'll be doing that a bit more often, it just kind of adds a little zing to the flowers. Anyways, I'm off to bed now, I hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment