Thursday, April 29, 2010

On the road again...

Yea I got my car back, all fixed so I'm ready to go! After all was said and done it cost about $250 so that wasn't to bad and like I said better now than when I was on the highway driving.

I kept myself busy today doing another scrap page. This one is of my son holding up his puck from his first goal as a forward for his hockey team. My son is normally the goalie but ended up playing forward one night so he was pretty happy to get a goal and an assist that night. So the team gave him the puck from each as a souvenir, lol. I had fun trying to do this page so it was more masculine looking but I think it turned out not to bad. The small silhouette of the hockey player is from one of my digital kits that I imported as an SVG file into the "Make the Cut" program and then cut it on my Cricut. I'm totally loving this program, can you tell, lol. Well thanks for looking and have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment