Saturday, April 3, 2010

1 More day till the Easter Bunny comes!

I hope everyone is all ready for the Easter Bunny to visit tomorrow. Are you on his naughty or nice list? Oh..hang on a minute, that's Santa with that list...oh I'm sure the Easter Bunny must have some sort of list, lol. My friend and I did our last bit of shopping today for Easter dinner that we are having at her house. Yummy turkey...my stomach is already growling for it!

Now I'm going to relax and do a bit of scrapbooking. I have so many of these pictures of my daughter that I want to scrap, I just don't know what to do first. I think I'll surf the internet and get some ideas or flip through some of my magazines. I hope everyone had a great day and relaxing now before all the kids show up for Easter Egg Hunts tomorrow! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment