Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I love this weather...

The past few days have been so gorgeous. I actually took the time to sit out on the sundeck today and take some me time just reading my book and relaxing. I even got a bit of a sunburn... note to self..wear sunscreen tomorrow. I'm looking forward to our first weekend camping coming up on Memorial weekend in May. I'm Canadian and our long weekend (Victoria Day) is actually the week before but we go with friends who have a big family reunion camping trip every year the weekend after. This family reunion has kind of turned into a family and friends of family reunion over the years. It's a lot of fun. On the Saturday night there is a huge Pot Luck dinner, which is so yummy! I love pot lucks. So I'm really looking forward to this, especially if our weather stays as nice as it is now. Well I'm off to bed now, hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment